bresboysmom

My life, as it revolves around the academic, athletic, and social calendars of my boys!

Friday, January 08, 2010

Our Legal Eagles are Nesting!

It's that time of year again...time for our Legal Eagles to begin the nesting process, learning what they can, to prepare for the annual Mock Trial competitions!  This adds time for me at the University, but I get so much satisfaction out of seeing some of these students blossom when their legal minds begin to understand what they are doing...it is so rewarding! I am particularly excited about some of these students who appear to be quiet and shy in class.  I've already seen their confidence rise as they practiced their opening statements last week!  With the first competition in March, I am confident these students will truly amaze us once again this year!
The University did a small article on the preparation our Legal Eagles are doing...twice a week they meet to discuss a case, argue the facts among each other, and begin preparing their case in chief!

http://www.robertmorris.edu/news/paralegalteam/index.html

No comments: