bresboysmom

My life, as it revolves around the academic, athletic, and social calendars of my boys!

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Washing my hands of another headache

Did you ever have one of those days, weeks, or even months where you just experience one challenging issue after another--and they all revolve around one person or one group? I've finally realized that the only reason I continued to have these challenging days, weeks and months was because I allowed it to happen.

Washing my hands of another headache feels liberating...and also makes me feel foolish for letting it go on so long.  We may not agree with the way things are done, but that doesn't mean they are not done right--just not our version of right.  Will everything still work out well? That is up for debate--but a possibility.  Just gotta learn to say "no" more frequently and stop agreeing to take on additional responsibilities.  The Type A personality in me struggles with this...

No comments: